If you forgot taking your pill on-time, your next gesture depends upon following things:
- The type of pill you were taking.
- How many pills did you miss and how long?
- Are you able to adopt additional contraceptive without the pill?
So, it is important to keep in mind that you are most likely to get pregnant. You may take following steps:
- Use additional contraception like condoms for 2 days or refrain from having an intercourse.
- Take your late pill as soon as possible.
- Take only one pill, even if you missed more pills.
- If you had an intercourse without taking a pill, consult your contraception doctor for taking emergency contraception pills.
Visit here for more detailed missed pill advise.